Speak to your acting tutors, peers or agents about your casting type and the type of shots they think you need.
What do you think your casting type is?
- Up to 2 hours
LOCATIONS - All outdoors
- At your home
CLOTHING (Do’s and Don’ts)
- DO bring a range of colourful tops, including plain black, white and grey T’s
- DO bring plenty of jackets, Denim, Leather, Winter, Suit etc
- DO bring blouses/shirts and Jumpers
- DO bring clothes you are comfortable wearing, it shows in the images if you don’t.
- DON’T bring items with busy, bold patterns or dominant logos
- DON’T just bring one outfit, bring your wardrobe if you want to, we don’t have to use everything, but having a choice helps.
GROOMING(Do’s and Don’ts)
- DON’T wear too much makeup, keep it NATURAL that’s the key
- DO bring various hairgrips etc, hair up and hair down styles make for different images
- DO have a beard or moustache, if you can grow one.
- DO get plenty of sleep for at least two to three days (a week if possible) beforehand, as this helps to reduce any redness or bags under the eyes.
- DO drink plenty of water for 24 hours prior to the session as this helps the complexion.